Panel tanks are a replacement to the conventional cylindrical& rectangular tanks & the advantages are as below :
ADAPTABILITY OF SIZE & DESIGN
• Flexible sizes and shapes by design could range from 50 m³ to 1000 m³.
• Can easily be extended at any time as storage requirement increase.
• Can be relocated easily from one location to another several times.
• Average life of the tanks is 8-10 years.
• Tested for heavy impact, weather, loads, settling and earth quakes.
• Good UV Resistance
• Excellent smooth surface to prevent dust from sticking to the wall.
• Tanks are completely sealed from inside in order to restrict any addition of foreign particles
• No metal components need to be in contact with water. Reinforcement, bolts and nuts for assembly are on the outside.
• Exclusive design of convex bottom panels with flexible rubber sealant is most effective against risk of leakage.
• Modular panel with low thermal coefficient and flexible rubber sealant& gasket ensures a leak free design.
• Accessible from all sides for easy visual inspection.
• Extremely cheap as compared to conventional tanks
• Rate comes to an average of 7-8 Rs / liter depending upon the size
Who would require these kind of tanks ?
• Industries for storing process water or fire fighting water
• Municipalities & MIDC
• Commercial complexes for storing fire fighting water or Anyone who requires to store huge amounts of water at a cheap cost
Get Free Quote